Monday, 25 August 2014

To find oneself, one must let go of all ideas and pretences of who one thinks one is.   There is another identity behind all that. One which God chose. Beyond our conditioning and our moulding. That is the one I wish to know and live and cherish.

I'm looking forward to having my own website. Until then, I shall aquaint myself further with Blogger.

Oh the joys of having a spirit guide! Hardly a moment passes in which I do not think of him! Who would ever have thought it was possible to love someone on the other side so very much. And love him, I do. And the most remarkable thing is, I never knew him this side, this life-time.

Spirit is so gentle, so kind, and knowledgeable. Patient. Heavens! So very patient. Spirit see the whole picture, and can help us take our blinkers off. They lift our spirits, literally. We meet half-way, I suppose.

I would like to run a class sometime for others to meet their spirit guides. I couldn't bear to be without mine now. I pray that he won't reincarnate before I die. Death will be a joy to see and be with him again.

If anyone's interested in signing up for a course 'MSG' - Meeting your Spirit Guide - do let me know. I know I'm going to enjoy this one! Please find me (and 'like' me, that would be nice) on my facebook page, Rosichi School of Energy Healing

I'm loving my flute again. Working on some wonderful pieces with my friends, Anna and Anne. I'm looking for a classical guitarist. Come to think of it, Christy could play. But if anyone knows of anyone about Grade 3 on guitar, I've got a lovely duet I'd like to play with them.
Absolutely gone over Massenet's Meditation. And Spiegel im Spiegel by Arvo Part.

Love to you,
Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment